Saturday, January 26, 2008

When Family Comes a Calling - Part I

I was so lucky this week to have my Uncle Charlie and Aunt Nellah come for a visit! We had a great time all week long :)

Here are some pictures from our morning at a local strawberry/vegetable patch.


I'll bet you've never seen a car like this before!




Here is my Aunt Nellah showing me a juicy red strawberry -
too bad you can't lick your computer screen and taste it!




The strawberry place also has a baby goat that you can pet..
mommy says he is almost as cute as me :)



There is also a pond and enclosure with some swans in it -
they are huge!!




If you look really hard in all this green stuff.....




You just might find a yummy yellow tomato!





Mommy and I thought this was a really cool car - don't
worry, I'm standing on the running board and am not quite
that tall yet (mommy says next year probably, LOL)


If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck.... it must be a?





And finally... when you are bored with picking strawberries
and you need a good smile - get your Aunt Nellah and Uncle
Charlie to pose for a picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment