Friday, February 22, 2008

Random fun

I am in speech therapy twice a week and mom says I'm doing great! My therapist has ordered some new ear covers for the headphones I'm wearing, but meanwhile I get to sport what mom calls the Princess Leia look (think Star Wars). For some reason mommy finds this look quite hysterical!
Just me being silly!
If at first you don't succeed (in reaching the candy while mommy isn't looking)... try another chair, and another......

These may not look so big on your computer screen... but trust me, mommy says they are "scary big" (a phrase that did not exist in her world before I came along!) Oh and also she wants me to let everyone know we are now accepting donations to my shoe fund. Checks may be made payable to Big Foot... care of Big Foot's Mommy at Size 13 Avenue, Need New Shoes City, Florida. (not really, ha!)


1 comment:

  1. Hi Andrew - I don't have much money for your shoe fund but perhaps I could send you some of my big brothers? That was a neat trick with the chairs trying to get the candy! I hope your Mum gave it to you just for all the effort you put in LOL. I loved your ABC adventure though for some reason my Mummy seemed to find it quite painful to watch??? Strange! Lots of Love, Will xxx

    ReplyDelete