Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Look who’s 5!!

 

There was a lot of birthday fun to be had this year :)  First up was a package all the way from Australia from good friends Harry, Will, and Sam.  Thanks mates!  I love my new Aussie swim shirt and trunks as you can see  in the next picture :)  Goes nicely with my swim cap don’t you think?? LOL

Andrew - aussie pressie

Grandma Lynne brought over an “awesome” Batcave – I think she loved playing with it as much as I did!

Birthday - batcave2

Then my birthday party at the park.  It was so much fun having my family and friends there to celebrate with me!

Birthday - cake 

Even Ethan got in on the festivities :)  What’s with the protective cloth Aunt Jenn – not afraid of a little spit up are you?????

Birthday - Ethan blower

Party at school with my classmates :)

BRCS - bday singing

Andrew, David, and Christopher – some of my best buddies :)

Andrew David Christopher

One handsome 5 year old – mommies words, not mine :)

Look who's five

No comments:

Post a Comment