Monday, May 5, 2008

Birthday - Part I

We had a family dinner for Andrew on his birthday and he got to open up some presents. Here is a sampling of what he got.


It's a Blue's Clues Notebook! hooray :) This notebook has since then accompanied us everywhere we go, you never know when you may come across a clue that needs to be drawn in your notebook! Thanks Aunt Jenn, Alex, and Rachel :)
.

A Cars book - a must have in every little boys book collection


A pirate ship playhouse - um, excuse me daddy, is this my toy or yours?





A playdoh kitchen set.... two of my favorite things - playdoh and food. What's not to love? Well except maybe the fact that playdoh food doesn't taste so good.

Tow Mater! A Cars movie character - my favorite :)



I didn't waste any time putting him to the test.


And last but definitely not least - a new bike!! Thanks grandma and pop pop :) Now if mommy could just find my helmet, I could take it for a proper ride!


No comments:

Post a Comment