Monday, May 26, 2008

Fun at the zoo with my cousins

Mommy, Daddy, and Grandma decided to take me, Alex, and Rachel to the zoo - hooray!!

First we decided to see how tall we were next to the black bear.... mommy is a little worried about how high up that 6 ft mark is! but says I'll always be her little boy, no matter how "big" I am!

Alex and grandma examining a turtle shell.

Rachel - posing up high on a statue .........................and here is Alex posing too!


Not to be left out, here's my pose!
This is what we call.... NOT posing! way more fun. We are in a life size replica
of a bald eagles nest - huge!

Since this is about the zoo... here are some animals.
Flamingoes

Macaws

A river otter - think he could teach me to swim like that?

A ride on the carousel... this is my "I'm not too sure about this" look

This is my "Hey mom.... this is fun!" look

Here's a scary thought "me and Alex driving"
Me and Alex in a cool fountain at the zoo.

Just me... having fun! how come we can't come here every day!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like great fun guys! Can you take us there when we visit? Love Harry, Will and Sam xxx

    P.S Don't torture us with too many pics of playing in the water in the sun or we'll send you a few of our jumpers and socks that we are currently requiring!

    ReplyDelete